Packaging EngineerUtrecht, Netherlands Job ID 24702 Apply
JOB TITLE: Packaging Engineer
- Drive packaging development, execution and implementation by being responsible for ensuring packaging is manufacturable; driving scaling up and ensuring proper selection of right equipment
- Be point of contact for first evaluation of 2nd suppliers following project approval process (OTTW)
- Be the Liaison with Category RD&E Packaging/Platform experts to ensure no hiccups are encountered during execution for packaging side
- Cooperate with Processing Engineers/Marketing/Project Managers on BOM creation
- Ensure full spec review with Quality and Engineering when it comes to packaging
- Define key success criteria for line trials testing related to packaging (product validation and line qualification)
- Prioritize the needed work and flex where needed
Experience you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering or science - Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering with Packaging Engineer Program, Material Science
- Early experience in a role of packaging engineer, component design, materials or similar
- Expertise in production environment is plus
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Ability lead and influence peers in multiple running projects
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to tailor communication (e.g. content, style and medium) to connect with diverse audience ranging from local / regional management to key stakeholders
- Decision maker for problems up to a medium grade of complexity
What’s in it for you?
- We offer an attractive annual salary (including 13th month installment and holiday allowance),
- Participation in the SC Johnson bonus plan,
- Participation in our pension plan,
- Participation in our cafeteria system,
- Opportunity to benefit from our health insurance package with VGZ,
- Excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member.
Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands.
GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™