R&D Packaging EngineerUtrecht, Netherlands Job ID 22242 Apply
JOB TITLE: R&D Packaging Engineer
Location: Netherlands, Mijdrecht
About the role:
The primary responsibility on this position is to managing change in product data and supporting some lab testing. You will work possibly on different category/project types and ensure to have standard approaches as all the remaining of the team. Statements of what position is responsible for performing, typically listed in order of importance.
• Drive packaging development, execution, and implementation by being responsible for packaging and assembly instructions and to effectively produce the product that was designed.
• Be the Liaison with Category RD&E Packaging/Platform experts to ensure no hiccups are encountered during execution for packaging side
• Cooperate with Processing Engineers/Marketing/Project Managers for R252 completion
• Ensure full spec review with Q and Engineering when it comes to packaging
• Define key success criteria for testing related to packaging (TSLT/PPV/PLQ)
Experience you’ll bring:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering or science - Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering with Packaging Engineer Program, Material Science
• Fresh graduate who is willing to develop within this area
Behaviors you’ll need:
• Exhibits excellent organizational, prioritizing, and problem-solving skills
• Expertise in production environment is plus
• Started showing ability to tailor communication (e.g. content, style and medium) to connect with diverse audience ranging from local / regional management to key stakeholders
• Ability to handle and manage projects up to medium complexity
What’s in it for you?
• We offer an attractive annual salary (including 13th month instalment and holiday allowance),
• Participation in the SC Johnson bonus plan,
• Participation in our pension plan,
• Participation in our cafeteria system
• Opportunity to benefit from our health insurance package with VGZ
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.