Associate Manager,Talent AcquisitionWarsaw, Poland Job ID 20364 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity as anAssociate Manager, Talent Acquisition
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
The SC Johnson office in Warsaw is situated just outside the city center in a state-of-the-art office. The facility is home to a dynamic commercial team, consisting of Sales and Marketing, and the friendly HR team of the MyHR Delivery Centre, who is responsible for all HR operations throughout EMEA. You will join a Great Place to Work, and you will have the opportunity to attend the numerous fun activities and charity events organized by our Fun team! #gofurtherwithourfamily
The SCJ Talent Acquisition team is seeking a talented, customer-focused senior recruiter to join our EMEA recruiting organisation on a 12 month FTC. The person will work with a team of Recruiters, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate search and placement, process improvement and strategy development. The ideal candidate will act as client lead for supported groups. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
The successful candidate will engage in full-cycle recruiting utilizing a wide array of recruiting means including cold calling, referrals, networking and developing a communication plan to prospective candidates. This is a very high profile position within our organization and demands superior performance as well as a strong work ethic to exceed our established goals. This role requires a high level of customer service in consulting with and guiding hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment issues, policies, and processes.
• Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources, managing selection process to include interviewing, assessing candidates, screening, and recommending finalists, and filling the recruiting needs within the defined service and performance criteria.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, key stakeholders, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
• Partner with hiring managers to establish recruitment strategies
• Develop and maintain a network of passive contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Leverage online recruiting resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
• Create and foster relationships with industry organizations to attract and recruit candidates.
• Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
• Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
• Interview candidates presented to hiring managers and participate in face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator on the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
• Prepare candidates for interviewing and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
• Ensure compliance with employment laws and maintain necessary tracking, included all related compliance
• Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief and feedback with interview teams and candidates.
• Make hiring recommendations for defined area(s)
• Explain salary packages and benefits
• Build, negotiate and extend offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of compensation policy.
• Conduct follow-up calls and quality-improvement surveys with hiring managers and new hires.
• Works cooperatively with all members of the Talent Acquisition team to develop and implement staffing strategies and activities.
• Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Responsible for weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics reporting on the recruiting status and results of open positions.
An important part of the role will be dedicated to specific local, regional or global Talent Acquisition projects than can include but not limited to:
Training: Support the HR organization in delivering relevant and consistent trainings in the area of recruitment, hiring, employer branding and social media utilization
Employer Braniding Support presentation, employer branding and recruitment activities within the region with our key University partners
Referral program: Leverage and enhance referral program through innovative communication and activities
Diversity and inclusion
Bachelor’s degree and five plus years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing, full life cycle recruiting and due diligence.
Perfect level of English plus at least 1 European language
Experience with an ATS (preferably Workday) sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
Some overnight travel will be required across the region but not exceeding 10%.
Industry experience in consumer packaged goods (CPG), is a plus. Experience in Commercial/Marketing environment also a plus.
Project management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
If you would like to gain your first professional experience and develop in HR – this is a perfect opportunity for you!
We offer an excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.
We will provide the necessary training and support you on this professional path to become a real HR expert!
We have additional benefits as:
Health & Wellbeing
Medical Insurance, Lunch Card, Sport Card, Employee Assistance Program, Glasses Reimbursement
Learning & Working Environment
Training and courses co-financing, Smart Working, Drinks & Fruit Basket, „Family & Friends” Referral Program
Life Insurance, Additional Pension Contribution, Global Profit Sharing Bonus, Long Service Awards, Christmas & Easter Voucher, Emergency Payment, Vacation Payment
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™