Customer Marketing InternWarsaw, Poland Job ID 11994 Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading FMCG companies that operates in more then 140 countries around the world and employ over 16 000 staff globally.
The company enjoys an outstanding reputation and market presence with its globally recognized brands as Pronto®, Glade®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, OFF!®, Kiwi® and many more.
We want to give you as much exposure as possible during your time with us and for this reason, you’ll will have hands on experience working within our Customer Marketing department with exposure to the following key areas:
- Managing Market Share Reporting cross-categories – with special focus on interpretation and analysis.
- Support the commercial execution for local market (e.g. analytics, regional material, samples).
- Support leadership in development of strategy and vision for big projects / launches plans.
- Supporting cross-category in-store activation plans, working closely with brand managers and the sales organization.
- Leading Agencies’ Briefings creation & submission for the brand assigned.
- Supporting brand managers in project management of product development.
We are looking for you to have strong analytical skills and show curiosity to able yourself to get to the root of a problem and expand your current knowledge. It’s important that you have strong communication skills as you will be interacting with various departments within the business in Poland and in other European countries. We want you to be proactive in your thinking, taking a real responsibility and ownership for your work by using your initiative to make decisions and be personally responsible for them.
- You are a student or graduate of an economy focused program
- You are fluent in Polish and English
- You are hands-on, structured and full of energy, willing to learn and motivated to grow
- You can start ASAP
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
The role has exposure to the whole business with project opportunities that will have you working cross functionally. You will have the opportunity not just to understand the marketing commercialization function and the part it plays but also have exposure to the other functions and take time to understand the customers we supply to.
- Paid part-time or full-time internship
- Lunch vouchers
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.