Group Key Account ManagerWarsaw, Poland Job ID 906 Apply
SC Johnson has a new opportunity for a Group Key Account Manager based inWarsaw, Poland.
The internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager - Sales Account Management - Poland
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson, a family company for the last 130 years, is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. SCJ’s product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As Group Key Account Manager, you’ll report to the Country Manager and you’ll be leading a Key Account Management Team for a specific group of customers while also driving the management and business development of Key Accounts within the Polish trade market for all categories of SC Johnson’s products.
If you are a passionate and experienced Commercial professional who likes to inspire others and contribute to the growth of the business in Poland, this is the opportunity for you!
Based in Warsaw, Poland, we can offer you a competitive salary and attractive benefits like:
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Additional medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Meal subsidy
- SCJ Holiday resorts
- Develop company business with Polish trade partners - independently handling current clients and acquiring new ones.
- Seize new business opportunities and implement them with customers.
- Realization of sales and distribution targets within managed customer group.
- Lead and manage customer P&L (focus on profitability).
- Develop highly motivated, high-performing team with a team atmosphere that others want to be part of.
- Prepare annual negotiations and Joint Business Plans with customers and guarantee their realization within agreed budgets.
- Ownership of key business processes, including Forecasting, Collections/Deductions management, promo-spend budget management.
- BSc degree in Economics, Business Administration, or Marketing (Technical disciplines are also welcome).
- At least seven years of experience in Sales with two plus years of experience in people management.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading Polish and English.
- Understanding and knowledge of the Polish & European trade environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player (capable of inspiring others).
- Flexible and adaptive in approach to new environments and dynamics.