HR Service Centre Team LeaderWarsaw, Poland Job ID 17747 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for HR Service Centre Team Leader (Warsaw, Poland)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Associate Manager, Employee Service Centre – Poland
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
The HR Service Centre Team Leader will manage a team of Sr. Associates and Associates in the EMEA HR Delivery Center to ensure timely and accurate support is provided to SCJ employees regarding inquiries related to Talent Management, Data Administration, Payroll, Compensation / Benefits Administration, policies and procedures including HR administration, system navigational support and escalation of issues. As well as this you and the team will look to continuously improve the SCJ experience by providing employees with professional, consistent and personalized HR Support.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate leading a team to success, we’d like to hear from you.
- Lead the EMEA Tier 1 operational activities to achieve KPI targets and SLA's by executing resource planning to ensure availability of staff and support
- Enhance customer experience by analyzing data / trends in order to improve accuracy of information available to employees thus increasing the volume of services that can be resolved using the HR Portal, ESS, MSS or during their first contact
- Lead and motivate team members to achieve and exceed service standards by identifying staff performance gaps, allocating time to listen, monitor and provide constructive feedback to improve performance
- Coordinate team resourcing to ensure workloads are effectively managed
- Develop and maintain strong internal business relationships to proactively identify, mitigate and resolve customer concerns
- Strong understanding of HR operations and Contact Center management
- Experience in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.)
- Strong collaborative partnership skills to ensure the effective execution of shared services solutions across the stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in an environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
- Self-starter with a proactive and inquisitive nature who can anticipate and pre-empt problems
- Strong planning, organization, delegation, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Skilled in effective leadership, people management, and development
- HR Information System experience preferred, Workday a plus
- Can be trusted to maintain confidential information
- Strong process-orientation and process improvement mindset
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service orientation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related discipline required
- 5 - 7 years progressive Contact Center / Customer Service experience, background in HR Shared Services preferred
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.