HR Specialist with multiple languagesWarsaw, Poland Job ID 20705 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity as HR Specialist with multiple languages
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
The SC Johnson office in Warsaw is situated just outside the city center in a state-of-the-art office. The facility is home to a dynamic commercial team, consisting of Sales and Marketing, and the friendly HR team of the MyHR Delivery Centre, who is responsible for all HR operations throughout EMEA. You will join a Great Place to Work, and you will have the opportunity to attend the numerous fun activities and charity events organized by our Fun team! #gofurtherwithourfamily
We are looking for an HR professional to join our HR Delivery Center Team in Warsaw.
This is a great chance to work in a multi-international environment with high standards of work.
You will act as first-line support for SCJ employees in different localization (depending on language skills). We need someone with French or German or Dutch or Italian or Arabic.
If you would like to gain your first professional experience and develop in HR – this is a perfect opportunity for you!
We will provide the necessary training and support you on this professional path to become a real HR expert!
• Responds to HR questions via multiple channels such as case management system and live chat, phone.
• Execute and coordinate HR administrative tasks as per the established processes.
• Educates employees and encourages self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed.
• Researches and resolves all problems in a timely manner. Be able to work on more than one issue simultaneously and prioritize the urgency of requests.
• Ensures that documentation and employee requests meet the policy for each process.
• Actively contributes to delivering, maintaining and improving HR services, procedures and processes.
• Understands and utilizes HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal, Self Service, Knowledge base and Case Management.
• Ensures consistent application of HR policies and state, federal, and/or country laws and practices.
Your commitment and desire to develop will make a difference!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Management, Human Relations, or related discipline
• Fluent in English and one of these languages - French or German or Dutch or Italian or Arabic.
• Experience in HR, Customer Service, Shared Service Organizations, and Contact Center experience preferred but not a must
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
• Build trust and respect of local employees to ensure you can act as an advisor
• Strong customer service skills including the ability to diffuse challenging situations
• Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
• The ability to multi-task and prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer an excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.
We have additional benefits as:
Health & Wellbeing
Medical Insurance, Lunch Card, Sport Card, Employee Assistance Program, Glasses Reimbursement
Learning & Working Environment
Training and courses co-financing, Smart Working, Drinks & Fruit Basket, „Family & Friends” Referral Program
Life Insurance, Additional Pension Contribution, Global Profit Sharing Bonus, Long Service Awards, Christmas & Easter Voucher, Emergency Payment, Vacation Payment
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™