Sales AnalystWarsaw, Poland Job ID 11652 Apply
We’re looking for a passionate and driven Sales Analyst to join the Sales team in Warsaw.
The role will Work with local Category Management, sales and customer marketing, and other support areas within the Country to ensure top quality analysis is provided, in addition to making recommendations and offering solutions based on outcomes.
In this role you will support the Category Management to develop Assortment, Planograms for specific customers as well as working with the local sales team, customer marketing, and other support areas within the Country to ensure quality analysis, outcomes, recommendations and solutions are provided.
Some Of The Key Responsibilities Include
- Supports Associate Manager, Category Management to develop Assortment, Planograms for specific customers,
- Support Sales Department with insights, information, tools and argumentation generated through analysis and research
- Support Forecasting and Budgeting process (including obsoletes management)
- Develop and manage sales and market data reports (including report automation)
- Support the Sales Team with ad hoc customer analysis, sales presentations, data analysis, business plans and review decks
- Support Category Management function in cooperation with merchandising agencies
- Manages content of local operating company’s sharepoint platform
- Coordinate cooperation with reports, systems and data suppliers (Nielsen, Assecco, Focus, Brandbank etc.)
This is a key role where you will make a business impact and a key contribution through analysis and reporting.
Key Requirements Include
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel tools and functions
- Multi-function and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-starter, working independently and acting with integrity
- Attention to detail, high standards of working
- Good communication skills
- Some experience gained in an analytical function will be an add-on factor
- English as communication language is a ‘must-have’ for this position
In addition to a competitive package, we offer a flexible work environment, excellent career development and the opportunity for international career progression.