Senior Associate, Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards)Warsaw, Poland Job ID 17032 Apply
SC Johnson has an opportunity as Senior Associate, Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) based in Warsaw.
We are looking for HR professional to join our Total Rewards Community and contribute to the HR Delivery efforts at the SCJ company. In this role you will provide analytical and technical support in the compensation space to ensure that SCJ provides competitive and consistent programs to all employees across the EMEA region.
- Preparing Job Compensation Change recommendations across EMEA region
- Supporting the annual Budgeting Process
- Supporting the administration of various Total Rewards programs of the EMEA region
- Providing in-depth analyses for current and proposed programs to support decisions and administration of all total reward programs
- Managing independently end to end Global Mobility process for International Transfers within EMEA region
- Negotiating & managing relationships with our providers to offer employees a wide range of benefits at a good rate
- Participating in the market comparison efforts through involvement in research (annual & pulse surveys, benchmark studies, etc.)Providing technical and consultative assistance to the HR community with regards to all Total Rewards programs
- Continuously proposing improvements to streamline HR Total Rewards processes and systemstransactions to improve service level and business performance goals
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies
This role will suit you if you have strong analytical skills, you are a good communicator and team player, eager to learn and progress with your career.
Some of the key requirements Include:
- Prior experience in Compensation & Benefits, People Analytics, Talent Management, Data Analysis, or related discipline
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, customer service oriented
- Ability to handle sensitive situations with tact and diplomacy, and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Self-motivated and comfortable navigating in a dynamic, fluid environment
What we offer:
We offer excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.