Senior Associate, HR Operations (Italian Speaker)Warsaw, Poland Job ID 14265 Apply
SC Johnson currently looking for Senior Associate, HR Operations (Italian Speaker) to join our new HR Delivery Centre in Warsaw.
Senior Associate, HR Operations will serve as the primary face of HR ESC (Employee Service Center) for any SCJ employee HR query via phone, email, or chat. You will have to use your HR knowledge to help enable timely and effective resolution of the customer’s query as well as enter all queries into the case management system to enable coordinated and effective management and tracking of employee inquiries.
In this role you will be responsible for executing activities in one or more of the following functional areas: Talent Management, Data Administration and Compensation / Benefits Administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the HR process migration to the Employee Service Center in Warsaw.
- Respond to questions on administrative procedures and practice via multiple channels such as phone, case management system and live chat. Use systems to document and escalate as needed following the appropriate processes.
- Execute and coordinate HR administrative tasks as per the established processes.
- Educate employees of HR Services available to them and encourage self-service tools such as the HR Portal and other systems as needed.
- Research and resolve all problems in a timely manner.
- Probe cases to determine root cause of the issue or question to provide accurate answers.
- Ensure that documentation and employee requests meet the policy for each process.
- Utilize multiple online systems to answer questions, complete requests, and ultimately resolve employee and HR needs.
- Actively contribute to delivering, maintaining and improving HR services, procedures and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance and achieving results.
- Understand and utilize HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal including Self Service, Knowledge base and Case Management.
- Ensure consistent application of HR policies and state, federal, and / or country laws and practices.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- At least 2 years of experience in HR, Shared Service Organizations, Contact Center / Customer Service experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, or related discipline required
- Knowledge of HR functions, processes, and operations, including talent, data administration, or compensation / benefits administration preferred
- Experience in using Service Center technologies (e.g. ticket management, knowledge management, telephony / chat, email, document management, etc.)
- HR Information Systems experience preferred, Workday a plus
- Fluent Italian
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Advanced French/German or any other language would be considered as a plus
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, self-directed team-based environment subject to changing priorities and short deadlines
- Skilled in conducting research and using existing knowledge to resolve inquiries
- Strong attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop good professional relationships with colleagues, supervisors, and peers
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.