Senior Sales AnalystWarsaw, Poland Job ID 17696 Apply
This analytical role plays an important part within the sales team. You will work across our internal commercial teams having a wide range of responsibilities, working across all categories as well as working with both large and small retailers or even traditional trade
With your analysis you’ll tell people about the market and trends as well as creating selling stories for Sales and creating planograms for customers.
What we offer:
We offer excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.
- Cooperation with local sales team, customer marketing, demand planning and other support areas within the Country to ensure top quality analysis, recommendations and solutions.
- Support Category Management in in-depth market knowledge and good selling stories and developing Assortment, Planograms for specific customers.
- Supporting the Sales Department with insights, information, tools and argumentation generated through analysis and research
- Developing and managing sales and market data reports (including report automation)
- Supports Forecasting, Budgeting, Obsoletes management processes
- Supporting the Category Management function in cooperation with merchandising agencies
- Coordinating cooperation with reports, systems and data suppliers (Nielsen, Focus, Brandbank etc.)
- 1-2 years of professional experience on similar role, experience in FMCG companies would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel tools and functions (VBA as an advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS PowerPoint and ability to create professional material and presentations for internal and external usage
- SAP and / or Nielsen data knowledge would be an advantage
- Multi-function and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-starter, working independently and acting with integrity
- Attention to detail, high standards of working
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- English as communication language is a ‘must-have’ for this position