Sr. Specialist, Talent AcquisitionWarsaw, Poland Job ID 19992 Apply
Over the years, S.C. Johnson has established a long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership, innovation and has been consistently recognized around the globe as a great place to work. The company was named the fourth most innovative company in the consumer products category on Fast Company magazine’s annual Most Innovative Companies list. Additionally, the company was named in Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Places to Work” list.
More details about working for SCJ: https://jobs.scjohnson.com/
SC Johnson 5 Categories in the EMEA region
Home Cleaning Air Care Pest Control Shoe Care Lifestyle Brands (New Category created in 2018)
As the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will provide exceptional administrative support to the regional TA Team and customer base through interview scheduling, activity coordination and reporting services.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates including flights.
- Complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings, making sure that things run smoothly.
- Setting up and administering tests and Assessment centres and overseeing the collection of the results
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and e-mail (responding to applicant queries, sending invitations to interviews, etc.) ensuring an excellent candidate experience at all times.
- Maintaining accurate candidate records on the internal applicant tracking system (Workday)
- Managing the offer management process (sending and collecting candidate contracts)
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Managing vendor contracts and tracking invoices to contract terms
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Support continuous improvement projects in region and globally
To succeed in this role, you must be highly proactive and organised with great attention to detail. You will be working with a variety of different people across all levels of the organisation so exceptional communication skills are a must. We’re looking for a great team player who is flexible and personable.
- English language skills (written and verbal) at advanced level is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working in corporate/international environment in a fast paced administrative or scheduling role with high volumes.
- Experience managing calendars using Outlook or a similar tool
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Excellent professional judgment and decision-making skills.
- A solution focused, can do attitude approach
We offer excellent training, long-term opportunity for career development and advancement and a flexible work environment as well as a great team culture.