Talent Sourcing Specialist / Sourcing Recruiter ( With French or German)Warsaw, Poland Job ID 13396 Apply
Talent Sourcing Specialist / Sourcing Recruiter ( With French or German) - EMEA (Warsaw, Poland)
Headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, S.C. Johnson is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. The organization enjoys an outstanding reputation and market presence and is divided into five regions around the globe. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has led the company to become one of the preeminent global consumer packaged goods companies in the household products category.
Many of S.C. Johnson’s products have been, and remain, top sellers in their market categories.
Over the years, S.C. Johnson has established a long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership, innovation and has been consistently recognized around the globe as a great place to work.
The company was named the fourth most innovative company in the consumer products category on Fast Company magazine’s annual Most Innovative Companies list. Additionally, the company was named in Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Places to Work” list.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Sourcing Specialist / Sourcing Recruiter, EMEA, who will be based at our offices in Warsaw, Poland.
As the Talent Sourcing Specialist / Sourcing Recruiter you will support the Field based EMEA Recruiters and end customers in region by finding and attracting high quality candidates.
- Proactively identify and attract top talent
- Find different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Find, engage and attract passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Utilize recruitment system to store talent pools of appropriate candidates
- Implement modern sourcing/recruiting methods
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience – through regular and effective communications and customer care
- Positively promote the SC Johnson employer brand through creative ways
- Support continuous improvement projects in region and globally
This is an important role within the team and in order to succeed, you'll ideally be an experienced sourcing specialist looking to join a fast paced and challenging environment.
You will have a proactive approach and will be a real team player whose comfortable working with a diverse and remote team. You'll also be organised and able to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- English language skills (written and verbal) at advanced level
- Ideally Fluent French or German Language
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in engaging with passive candidates and sourcing talent across EMEA
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Resilient, objective and enthusiastic
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills
What We offer
This is the chance to join a dynamic and supportive team where you will be recognized and where your voice will be heard. We offer a flexible and autonomous working culture as well as the opportunity for long term career development and progression.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.