Team Administrator (Trade Marketing)Warsaw, Poland Job ID 12899 Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading FMCG companies that operates in more than 140 countries around the world and employ over 16 000 staff globally. The company enjoys an outstanding reputation and market presence with its globally recognized brands as Pronto®, Glade®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, OFF!®, Kiwi® and many more.
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Team Administrator that would join our Customer Marketing team in Warsaw office. In this role as the Trade Marketing Team Administrator your main responsibility will be to provide administrative and operational support to the Customer Marketing team, especially working on POS management.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized, enjoys providing administration support, project management, as well as coordinating among different departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Team Administration Support, Trade Marketing, you will be a core member of the team as you will provide support across a range of different areas including POS management, data management, and helping with payment processes as well as dealing with suppliers and helping with the organization of events.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include, but are not limited to:
- Internal data bases updates
- Helping with payment process (PO orders)
- Contacting suppliers as needed
- Support on the organization of internal and external meetings/events
- POS management
- Creating SKU codes in SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Providing Translations as needed (ie: website, labels, etc)
- Product Image Database Updates (ie: download images from our internal tool BOS, liaise with artworks agencies
- Making Updates in Product Catalogue
- Logistic data update
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
We’re looking for someone who is highly organized with excellent attention to detail and a flexible and adaptable approach. You will enjoy working as part of a team and will thrive in a dynamic environment.
Previous experience in Trade Marketing is not required for this role. It is more important that you have excellent organisation, administration, project management and coordination skills.
Some of the key requirements include:
- Previous experience in FMCG is preferred
- Strong administrative and organisational background
- Previous experience in a department such as Logistics, Planning, Operational Marketing, Customer Marketing, Category Management, or Sales is beneficial
- Must be perfectly fluent in English & Polish (oral and written)
- Some level of project management experience ideally
- MS Office knowledge is required
If your profile matches the description, we look forward receiving your resume!