Trade Marketing SpecialistWarsaw, Poland Job ID 12899 Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading FMCG companies that operates in more than 140 countries around the world and employ over 16 000 staff globally. The company enjoys an outstanding reputation and market presence with its globally recognized brands as Pronto®, Glade®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, OFF!®, Kiwi® and many more.
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist that would join our Customer Marketing team in Warsaw office that is responsible for ensuring best in class commercial plans for Polish business. As a Trade Marketing Specialist your main responsibility will be to provide administrative and operational support to the Customer Marketing team, especially working on POS management.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized, enjoys working in project management and coordinates well among different departments within the commercial team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Trade Marketing Specialist, you will be a core member of the team as you will provide support across a range of different areas including POS management, master data and helping with payment processes as well as dealing with suppliers and helping with the organization of events.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for include, but are not limited to:
- POS management / project management
- Creating SKU codes in SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Providing Translations as needed (ie: website, labels, etc)
- Artworks approval
- Product Image Database Update (ie: download images from our internal tool BOS, liaise with artworks agencies for 3D visuals)
- Product Catalogue Update
- Logistic data update
- Internal data bases update
- Helping with payment process (PO orders)
- Contacting suppliers as needed
- Support on the organization of internal and external meetings/events
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
We’re looking for someone who is highly organized with excellent attention to detail and a flexible and adaptable approach. You will enjoy working as part of a team and will thrive in a dynamic environment.
Some of the key requirements include:
- Previous experience in FMCG is preferred
- Previous experience in a department such as Logistics, Planning, Operational Marketing, Customer Marketing, Category Management, or Sales is highly beneficial
- Must be perfectly fluent in English & Polish (oral and written)
- Some level of project management experience could be helpful
- MS Office knowledge is required
If your profile matches the description, we look forward receiving your resume!