Associate Manager, Consumer Insights & Business Analytics (コールセンターマネジメント)Yokohama, Japan Job ID 16426 Apply
The purpose of this role is to ensure consumer care and manage the outsource call center vendor relationships and contracts for Japan. The CRC (Consumer Relationship Center) Regional Lead will safeguard the consumer relationship, the company’s goodwill standing with consumers, mitigate liability and risk of consumer contacts and ensure proper controls and adherence to Global CRC consumer care standards. The Regional Lead will work with the local country to obtain correct product information to provide to the outsource call center vendor(s), as well as provide first line of defense on escalated consumer issues.
The Internal Job Title for this role is Associate Manager, Consumer Insights & Business Analytics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safeguard the consumer relationship with the company in the regions/countries assigned.
- Adhere to Global CRC (Consumer Relationship Center) consumer care standards and protocols to ensure consistent, effective, and efficient operations with external call center vendor(s); implement any audit recommendations in region.
- Own and manage outsource call center vendor relationship, day-to-day needs; ensure vendor deliverables (SLAs/KPIs) and contract compliance in all outsource call center vendor(s) activities.
- Develop and execute crisis management plans for product recalls/recoveries or spikes in consumer hot topics (e.g., COVID-19 related inquiries).
- Support all in-market consumer response (inquiries, where buys, issues, general) including setup and information for new product launches, product issues in-market, and report of customer feedback to Global CRC HQ.
- Give consumer feedback to stakeholders in Japan in a timely manner, including monthly report delivery.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Call center management expertise and experience with in-house and outsourced inbound call center environments (minimum 5 years inbound CPG (consumer packaged goods) consumer affairs experience.
- Desired experience: 5-7 years operational management in inbound CPG consumer affairs
- Know-how and track record of results delivering the customer experience in CPG consumer affairs
- Permanent: Full time job
- Worklocation: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
- Working hours: 9:00-17:30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc)
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as theBest Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com