Associate Manager, Development Engineering PackagingYokohama, Japan Job ID 13527 Apply
- Support Global NPD (New Product Development) landing in North Asia as package engineer across categories.
- Execute Regional initiated project (business maintenance/cost saving /special pack) as package engineer.
- Manage Yokohama lab to keep in good safety and test capability condition to serve for whole Asia needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support global NPD (New Product Development) projects launched in Asia, especially in North Asia as package engineer
- Execute regional initiated (incremental net sale growth/business maintenance/cost saving/special pack) projects in North Asia as package engineer.
- Keep Yokohama lab under good test and safety condition.
- Accountable for local testing for product registration & product validation in North Asia.
- Collaborate with project manager and cross functional team to build project timeline, deliver key milestones and participate in project meetings accordingly.
- Issue packaging component specifications, product recipes and pallet patterns etc.
- Support Product Data Management Team to build BOM (Bill of Material) in PLM (Product Life-cycle Management) system.
- As Asia PCM (Product Change Management) package engineer, work with other package engineer to drive Asia business growth.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Engineer, or equivalent engineering program.
- Good English speaking & writing skill
- Minimum 3 years of experience in R&D packaging development environment, in relevant industry.
- Ability to learn new skill & knowledge
- About 10% domestic & international travel
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com