Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization（ﾌﾞﾗﾝﾄﾞﾏｰｹﾃｨﾝｸﾞ)Yokohama, Japan Job ID 1445 Apply
To play a key role proactively in driving the implementation of effective marketing strategies and plans for category Home Cleaning products in Japan to deliver sustainable business growth in regards to sales and profitability.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the brand management initiatives translating global category strategies into local plans by channel and customers.
- Provides specific input and requirements with Marketing Manager and escalate to Marketing and Category Directors in the Global platform as part of strategic plan development for the category.
- Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market shares for the category.
- Identify and make recommendation to Marketing Manager on priorities for rollout of qualified new products recognizing resources.
- Manage New Product Development process in the company ensuring incorporation of trade related issues in the planning with the Customer Marketing (Trade Marketing) team. This includes identifying new product development opportunities, packaging, go-to-market strategies and ensuring account review timings are met
- Demonstration of an understanding of the wider SCJ business needs and priorities (beyond assigned category) and actively seeks to drive improvement in business processes, add value to broader business issues and seeks to identify opportunities to improve business performance and profitability.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Strong passion to drive business
- Strong leadership and logical way of thinking skill
- Strong teamwork and collaboration with remote teams and stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Mondays to Fridays
- Working hours 9:00-17:30