Manager, Finance Planning and AnalysisYokohama, Japan Job ID 14984 Apply
You will be responsible to provide finance business partnership to cluster leadership team, Marketing and Sales team to achieve net sales & profit objectives, and to provide overall leadership, coaching and guidance to FP&A team.
Also, you will be responsible to lead key planning and reporting cycles including annual budgeting, business outlook updates and period end reporting and ensure timely and high quality reporting to regional and global teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead key planning cycles such as development of annual budgeting, strategic plans and integrated growth plans working in close partnership with cross functional teams
- Lead monthly sales and operations process from finance side, including development of financial outlooks
- Lead month end/period end management reporting including high quality variance reports for submissions to regional and global teams, working closely with accounting team, shared services and costing team
- Provide finance business partnership to commercial team on key projects and initiatives including launch of new products
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent
- Professional qualification in accounting will be given preference
- 10 to 15 Years of experience out of which 3 years at leadership level in Multi-National Companies
- Japanese language capabilities at business level (JLPT - Japan Language Proficiency Test - N2 Grade ) / English language capabilities at business level
- Permanent: Full time job
- Work location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
- Working hours: 9:00-17:30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.)
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as theBest Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com