Manager, Marketing (SCJ Professional)Yokohama, Japan Job ID 14026 Apply
SC Johnson Professional™ provides expert skin care, cleaning & hygiene solutions for industrial, institutional and healthcare users. You will be responsible for driving the implementation of effective marketing strategies for new products in Japan to deliver sustainable business growth towards sales and profitability.
The Internal Job Title for this role is Manager, Marketing, Professional Markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business segment to expand and monitor the commercialization plans
- Recommend strategic responses and/or corrective actions based on the synthesis of data
- Lead the brand management initiatives translating global category strategies into local plans by channel and customers
- Provide inputs and requirements to the Marketing and Category Directors in the Global platform
- Responsible for net sales, cost spending control, profit margin and market share
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- At least 2 years of Marketing (Brand/Product Management/Customer Marketing), Corporate Planning or Business Consulting experience
- Fluent in Native Japanese & Business English
- Excellent project management skills
- Permanent – full time job
- Work location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JAPAN
- Working hours: 9:00-17:30
- Benefits: Japan full package (social insurances, retirement pension programs, etc.)
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com