Senior Associate, Development Engineering PackagingYokohama, Japan Job ID 13527 Apply
As Asia Package Engineer at SC Johnson, you will apply best practice throughout PCM (Product Change Management) organization of being responsible for the development, analysis, and improvement of the packaging of our products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support global NPD (New Product Development) projects launched in Asia, especially in North Asia as package engineer
- Execute regional initiated (incremental net sale growth/business maintenance/cost saving/special pack) projects in North Asia as package engineer.
- Keep Yokohama lab under good test and safety condition.
- Accountable for local testing for product registration & product validation in North Asia.
- Collaborate with project manager and cross functional team to build project timeline, deliver key milestones and participate in project meetings accordingly.
- Issue packaging component specifications, product recipes and pallet patterns etc.
- Support Product Data Management Team to build BOM (Bill of Material) in PLM (Product Life-cycle Management) system.
- As Asia PCM (Product Change Management) package engineer, work with other package engineer to drive Asia business growth.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Engineer, or equivalent engineering program.
- Good English speaking & writing skill
- Minimum 3 years of experience in R&D packaging development environment, in relevant industry.
- Ability to learn new skill & knowledge
- About 10% domestic & international travel
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com