Awards & Recognition
What happens when
you put people first?
Others take notice and the accolades follow.
We recognize that our people are what makes SC Johnson a great place to work, so we’ve been putting them first since 1886. We celebrate what makes our teams unique by hiring individuals from all walks of life and schools of thought – from where you grew up, to how you live, to what you care about. It’s this dedication to putting people first that has earned us the reputation of being a world-class company.
Here are a few of our most recent awards and recognitions:
Great Place to Work Recognitions
Our offices across the globe have been recognized as a Best Workplace by the Great Place to Work® Institute, the global authority on building, sustaining and recognizing high-trust, high-performing workplace cultures.
2021 Best Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- SC Johnson Argentina (#4)
- SC Johnson Central America/Costa Rica (#1)
- SC Johnson China
- SC Johnson France (#21)
- SC Johnson Greece (#1)
- SC Johnson Italy (#11)
- SC Johnson Mexico
- SC Johnson Taiwan
- SC Johnson Turkey (#5)
- SC Johnson UK (#4)
2020 Best Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- SC Johnson Australia (#1)
- SC Johnson Central America/Costa Rica (#3)
- SC Johnson Greater China
- SC Johnson Greece (#1)
- SC Johnson Italy (#7)
- SC Johnson Mexico (#28)
- SC Johnson Poland (#1)
- SC Johnson Switzerland (#10)
- SC Johnson Turkey (#4)
- SC Johnson United Kingdom (#17)
2020 Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- SC Johnson Asia (#24)
- SC Johnson Europe (#23)
- SC Johnson Latin America (#23)
Looking for more? View additional award announcements from previous years.
SC Johnson is a place where people are family – where we celebrate the fact that diversity makes us strong. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion celebrate people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age and ability, and organizations take notice.
Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
SC Johnson earned a perfect score of 100% on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index, giving SC Johnson the distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality.” This marks the 15th time SC Johnson has earned a perfect score and the company’s 18th year on the annual workplace equality list. The HRC rates companies on a scale of 0 to 100 for their fair treatment of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQ) employees.
Best Workplace for Mothers and Women
SC Johnson was recognized by Working Mother magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies for Working Mothers” in 2019 for the 31st time, just one of just six global companies and the only Wisconsin-based company to be included on the list 30 times or more. SC Johnson provides an array of opportunities and benefits in each local marketplace such as its Childcare Learning Center, flexible work schedules, generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave, a recreational center and more.
Both SC Johnson United Kingdom and SC Johnson Italy were named 2020 Best Workplaces™ for Women by Great Places to Work®. Companies on the list are celebrated for creating flexible, family-friendly workplaces and introducing programs to foster development among female employees.
Additional Diversity Awards
- Best of the Best list for Top Employers by HISPANIC Network Magazine (2017) and Black EOE Journal (2015)
- Best of the Best list for Top Disability-Friendly Employers by HISPANIC Network Magazine (2016)
- Best of the Best list for Top Veteran-Friendly Companies by U.S. Veteran's Magazine (2015)
- Best of the Best list for Top Disability-Friendly Companies by Black EOE Journal, Professional Women’s Magazine and HISPANIC Network Magazine (2015)
- Best of the Best list for Top Diversity Employers by Professional Women’s Magazine (2015)
SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY RECOGNITIONS
From continually improving our products, to using renewable energy, to fighting deforestation, SC Johnson has a long legacy of taking action to protect the environment today and for future generations. And for five generations, we’ve worked to make communities stronger supporting health, education, economic development and people in need – and industry organizations are taking notice.
- Climate Leadership Award for Excellence in Greenhouse Gas Management (GHG) Goal Setting by Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES) and The Climate Registry (2018)
- National Top 100 List of the largest green power users by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (2018)
- Recognition for commitment to provide donations and educational materials across the globe to families most at risk of pandemic of mosquito-borne illnesses by EcoHealth Alliance (2018)
- Global Conservation Hero by Conservation International for environmental commitment and actions which have had a transformative impact for the good of the planet and its people (2017)
- Green Power Leadership Award by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (2016)
- Western Hemisphere Corporate Citizenship Award from the Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America & the Caribbean (2016)
- 25 Most Important Private Companies by Fortune Magazine (2016)
- H. Fisk Johnson received a Founders Force for Good Award from the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy (2016)
- Most Reputable Companies (consumer category) by the Reputation Institute (2015)
- SC Johnson Venezuela, Best Companies to Work For in Venezuela (#1), 2017, 12 Years on List
- Corporate Affairs Leadership Award from the World CSR Congress (2015)
- Annual Gold Medal for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development from The World Environment Center (WEC) for comprehensive, company-wide focus on sustainability and transparency initiatives (2015)
Read more on the latest sustainability and social responsibility initiatives at SC Johnson.
Explore Our Career Areas
Whether you’re a member of our manufacturing team, building innovative products, or on our Marketing team, creating the campaigns that bring those products into 99 million households, you’ll be an integral part of what’s made us an industry leader for more than 130 years.
- Analista Jr. de Cuentas a Pagar (contrato por 9 meses) San Isidro, Buenos Aires
- Sr. Associate Sales Business Intelligence Rio de Janeiro
- Associate, Global Communications - Community Affairs Racine, Wisconsin
- Analyst - Engineering Racine, Wisconsin