What happens when
you put people first?
Others take notice and the accolades follow.
SC Johnson has been committed to our people since 1886. People from all walks of life and schools of thought; from where you grew up, to how you live, to what you care about, we recognize that these differences are what make SC Johnson a great place to work. It’s this dedication to putting people first that has earned us the reputation of being a world-class company.
Here are a few of our most recent awards and recognitions:
Great Place to Work Recognition
Our offices across the globe have been recognized as a Best Workplace by the Great Place to Work® Institute, the global authority on building, sustaining and recognizing high-trust, high-performing workplace cultures.
- SC Johnson’s Europe Region Headquarters, Best Workplace Switzerland (#6), 2017
- SC Johnson Central America, Best Workplace in Central America and the Caribbean (#1), 2017, 10 Years on List
- SC Johnson U.K., Best Workplace in the U.K. (#41), 2017, 7 Years on List
- SC Johnson Canada, Best Workplace in Canada (#39), 2017, 10 Years on List
- SC Johnson Mexico, Best Workplace in Mexico 500-5,000 Employees (#14), 2017, 16 Years on List
- SC Johnson Greece, Best Workplace 20-49 Employees (#1), 2017
- SC Johnson Poland, Best Workplace (#5), 2017
- SC Johnson France, Best Workplace (#45), 2017
- SC Johnson Germany, Best Workplace (#17), 2017, 12 Years on List
- SC Johnson Venezuela, Best Companies to Work For in Venezuela (#1), 2017, 12 Years on List
- SC Johnson, 25 World’s Best Multinational Workplaces (#20), 2016, 5th Year on List
- SC Johnson locations in Latin America, Best Multinational Workplaces in Latin America (#5), 2016, 10 Years on List
- SC Johnson China, 29 Best Companies to Work for in Greater China, 2016
- SC Johnson Manufacturing Facility in Brazil, Best Workplace, 2016
- SC Johnson Brazil, Best Multinational Workplace (#3 Best Medium-sized Multinational Workplaces in Brazil), 2016
- SC Johnson Rio, Best Small and Medium Workplaces in Rio (#2), 2016
- SC Johnson Nigeria, Best Small and Medium-sized companies in Nigeria (#4), 2016
- SC Johnson Italy, Best Medium-sized Companies in Italy (#19), 2016
- SC Johnson Argentina, Best Workplaces Mid-sized Companies in Argentina (#3), 2015, 13 Years on List
We've won awards from some of the leading diversity organizations, including the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index.
- In December 2016, SC Johnson earned a perfect score of 100% on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index. The HRC rates companies on a scale of 0 to 100 for their fair treatment of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQ) employees. This marks the 16th consecutive year that the company has been recognized on this prestigious list and 13th time receiving a 100% ranking.
- SC Johnson was recognized by Working Mother magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies for Working Mothers” in September 2017 for the 29th time.
- SC Johnson was named by DiversityComm, Inc. to Hispanic Network Magazine’s 2016 Best of the Best list for Top Disability-Friendly Companies.
Global Conservation Hero – SC Johnson
SC Johnson received the 2017 Global Conservation Hero Award from Conservation International. The award is presented to remarkable individuals and organizations whose environmental commitment and actions have had a transformative impact for the good of the planet and its people.
Most Reputable Companies – SC Johnson
SC Johnson was among the most reputable companies in the consumer category, according to the 2015 list released by the Reputation Institute. The rankings measure the public's perception of companies based on seven dimensions: innovation, leadership, governance, citizenship, workplace, performance and products/services.
Founders Force for Good Award – Fisk Johnson
SC Johnson Chairman and CEO, Fisk Johnson received the 2016 Founders Force for Good Award from the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy, a CEO led coalition that believes that a company’s social strategy — how it engages with key stakeholders including employees, communities, investors, and customers —determines company success.
Gold Medal for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development World Environment Center – SC Johnson
SC Johnson received the 2015 Annual Gold Medal for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development from The World Environment Center (WEC). We were recognized for our comprehensive, company-wide focus on sustainability and transparency initiatives, capped off by our rigorous “Greenlist program” to improve product ingredients.
Corporate Affairs Leadership Award – SC Johnson
SC Johnson received the 2015 Corporate Affairs Leadership Award from the World CSR Congress. World CSR Congress, guided by sustainability executives, experts and media from around the globe, seeks to spread the message of responsible business practices.
25 Most Important Private Companies – SC Johnson
SC Johnson won the 2016 Fortune Magazine distinction for our long history as an ethical, family company, and our continued lobbying for stricter chemical regulations and more transparency of the chemicals used in products.
Explore Our Career Areas
Whether you’re a member of our manufacturing team, building innovative products, or on our Marketing team, creating the campaigns that bring those products into 99 million households, you’ll be an integral part of what’s made us an industry leader for more than 130 years.
- Analyst Supply Planning Arese, Lombardy
- Associate Manager, Retail Account Management, General Trade (Kolkata) Kolkata, West Bengal
- Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Associate Manager, Safety, Health & Environment Bình Dương, Tỉnh Hà Tĩnh