Associate, Sales Retails Account Management - Sales Representative (Υπεύθυνος πωλήσεων)
Athens, GreeceCategory: Sales Job ID: 25721
ASSOCIATE, SALES RETAIL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (Υπεύθυνος πωλήσεων )
• Location: Athens, Greece
• Function: Sales
About the role
This role, reporting directly to the Account Manager, seeks an individual brimming with motivation, a robust appetite for learning, and a deep desire to thrive in the fast-paced FMCG business landscape. Your responsibilities encompass not only fostering positive business relationships to drive future sales but also mastering people management, delivering compelling sales presentations, all with a keen focus on seamless execution, collaboration, and surpassing sales goals. Ready to embark on a journey of growth and achievement?
About the Team/Department
A strong Sales Team with great knowhow and in close collaboration with the marketing team, focusing on driving the best results, ensuring customer satisfaction, foresseing the improvement of business and collaboration with customers.
- Sales Execution: Execute sales plans by utilizing promotional materials, strategies and goals, with focus on Sales KPIs achievements : Out Of Stock, planogram, 2nd POS
- Reporting and Analysis: Provide regular reports, including performance metrics, and sales goals within the process of identifying areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Relationship Building: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty through regular communication and follow-ups.
- Target Achievement: Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, demonstrating a commitment to achieving and surpassing key performance indicators.
- Continuous Improvement: Actively seek feedback to continuously enhance sales skills and contribute to personal and team growth.
- Team Performance Monitoring: Assist in monitoring and evaluating the performance of the sales team, offering constructive feedback, and contributing to team goal achievement.
Experience you’ll bring:
- Experience in sales in an FMCG company (2-3 years will be considered as an asset)
- Driver’s license
- University degree (BSc) - An MBA or an MSc in Business Administration will be considered as an asset.
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Quick learner
- Communication Skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress
- Analytical and synthetical skills
- Team Spirit
- Results- Driven
What’s in it for you?
Situated in vibrant Athens (Maurosi district, Greece), we not only provide a competitive salary and enticing profit-share/sales incentives but also embrace the concept of smart working. At the heart of our values is the well-being of our team, and our commitment extends to a range of perks such as medical coverage, life insurance, meal allowances as well as free parking and modern office space. SCJ Greece proudly was recognize Great Place To Work® for 7 years, a testament to our unwavering dedication to cultivating an extraordinary work environment for our exceptional team members.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
When applying for a role in a different Business Unit from which you are currently employed, if hired, you as the employee will assume the compensation, total rewards, benefits, work location, job leveling/titling and relocation policy of the receiving Business Unit, should you accept the position.
You must be eligible to work in the country
Inclusion & Diversity
We’re a global business, with people from every culture, ethnicity, race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, and ability. We recognize the breadth of human experience, and we work to celebrate it. It is our goal to build a diverse, inclusive, and supportive work environment where all people can thrive.
We’re committed to ongoing efforts that help us attract, hire, and retain diverse talent who want to build a positive, inclusive environment. Read more about our ongoing initiatives at https://jobs.scjohnson.com/inclusion.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.