Registration & Regulatory Affairs Specialist - BeNeLuxMijdrecht, Netherlands Job ID 24128 Apply
Registration & Regulatory Affairs Specialist - BeNeLux
• Location: Mijdrecht, Netherlands
About the role
- In this role you will co-ordinate local compliance activities for all SCJ products in the assigned countries serving as a single point of contact for all product related regulatory compliance inquiries.
- The role involves working with internal and external stakeholders to identify, gather, collate and distribute data, information and documentation necessary to ensure local regulatory compliance and secure/facilitate product registrations.
- This position will require effective interaction with key personnel in regulatory agencies to ensure the timely resolution of issues and the approval of registration actions and compliance with other regulatory demands.
About the Team/Department
Global Regulatory Compliance and Registration (GRRC) provides global regulatory leadership, expertise, and execution for the information/dossier development, product registration, and compliance management of all SC Johnson products.
- Providing interpretive analyses of complex regulatory guidance documents, Regulations or Directives that impact the company’s products and operations, summarise implications for affected functions.
- Determining, negotiating, and communicating registration and other regulatory requirements with respect to data, key documentation, and other supporting information (& their format) to Regional Manager/Director and to other internal stakeholders as appropriate.
- Continuously evaluating the regulatory climate of the assigned countries, identifying potential issues which may arise, working to favourably impact the outcome of emerging or existing issues.
- Tracking the progress of regulatory documentation submissions and/or registration applications within Regulatory Agencies.
- Monitoring regulatory status of registered products for registration renewals and data call-ins. Inform the hubs to ensure uninterrupted compliance.
- Focusing and aligning local activities with regional and global plans and priority lists.
- Proactively ensures necessary data requirements for registration dossiers in countries are communicated to the EU regional team.
Experience you’ll bring:
- At least BSc or MSc degree (or equivalent) preferably in a related Science field (Chemistry, Biology) is strongly preferred
- A strong understanding and experience of working with consumer product legislation and regulations, both at the local and European level
- At least 4-5 years of experience in the related regulatory and/or registration area in an FMCG environment
- Dutch and/or French native speaker as well as English (fluent/professional) and German (basic) language skills.
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Proven situational leadership skills and demonstrated experience in influencing internal stakeholders as well as forging strong relationships with colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work with different cultures in an international context
- Strong communication skills: must be able to summarise, simplify and articulate in English technical information to diverse audiences both verbally and in writing
- Problem solving skills with the ability to bring projects to a conclusion
- Self-directed with a “can do” attitude and willingness to drive change
What’s in it for you?
We offer an excellent opportunity for career development and progression, a highly collaborative work environment and an autonomous and flexible working culture where you will be able to add value and be recognized and rewarded.
SC Johnson Europlant is the second manufacturing site in the EMEA region producing our iconic products; Duck, Mr. Muscle, Off, Raid, Oust, Pledge and Glade. Europlant is home to almost 300 colleagues, we are a multicultural team with diverse backgrounds and languages, including Dutch, English, French Arabic and Turkish to name a few! SCJ Europlant has a strong culture and team spirit and we often come together to celebrate team achievements and accolades.
You need to be eligible to work in the country of application.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member.
Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands.
GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™