Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and AnalysisParis, France Job ID 25249 Apply
WELCOME TO SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a family business, leader in the consumer goods sector in cleaning products, and with strong brands such as Glade®, Duck®, Pliz®, Raid®, Autan®, Baygon®, and Pyrel ®. The company is present in more than 70 countries and its brands are sold throughout the world.
For 125 years, we have strived to provide our consumers with the best products while committing to contributing to their well-being and reducing our environmental footprint.
We are committed to providing our 13,000 employees with a stimulating and fulfilling working environment to achieve our ambitious objectives. We are also proud to regularly appear in the list of French companies where it is good to work and have been certified Great Place to Work 2023 and Best Workplace for Women 2023!
JOIN OUR FINANCE TEAM!
The primary purpose of the position is to act as a Business Partner to the Commercialization Team – focusing primarily on Belgian market – as well as Regional Business & Finance Teams, with regards to supporting profitable sales growth. This role is a key part of the financial support (team of 3) of the France/Belgium business and will have contact with a wide variety of people at local country level and European HQ.
The day-to-day includes – and is not limited to – activities such as: closing, budgeting, controlling, supporting operational team by bringing financial knowledge
Financial support of Sales team, including:
- Partner with Sales team to develop strong business plans that deliver against SCJ objectives of growth, maximize Net Pricing and ensure conditionality
- Optimize Trade Spending and Customer Mix – Analyze customer plans and trade spend articulation with Sales team to maximize Net Pricing and Gross to Net usage.
- Participate in the monthly S&OP and closing cycle (assessing R/O, business proposition, ensuring books accuracy…)
- Analyse and Optimize Promotional spend behind priorities and improved ROI, working mainly with the Sales Teams
- Analyse and understand monthly results and ensure business partners are regularly updated on performance and full year forecasts
- Support completion of the annual budget, as well as forecasts and re-estimate
- Ensure processes and controls are fit for purpose
- Respond to ad-hoc queries
- Act as a reporting officer and drive simplification in collaboration with the Cluster finance team
- Maintenance of customer terms and price list
YOUR PERSONALITY MAKES THE DIFFERENCE!
- Driven for Results and strong commercial awareness understanding the wider context in which the business operates
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, working with all levels within a cross-functional organization
- Knowledge of SAP and BPC is a plus
- Demonstrate ability to influence across the organization
- Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and multiple deadlines
- Acts with Integrity, values others, and cultures
- Problem solving
- Proven record of driving continuous improvements and facilitate change
- Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
- Experience (1-2y) in FMCG or sales controlling
- Language: French / English
BENEFITS OF THE COMPANY:
- Flexible home office (2 days/week)
- A family group with a friendly and caring spirit
- Great Place to Work
- Best Workplace for Women
- Free gym
- Reimbursement of 50% of the transport ticket / bicycle mileage costs
- Subsidy of 50% of the company restaurant
- Exclusive CSE benefits
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™