INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We’ve had a long-standing commitment to recruiting diverse talent and making diversity and inclusion a priority today and for the future.
Diverse Organization Partnerships
SC Johnson partners with university and national diverse student organizations to build a workforce that brings a variety of backgrounds and perspectives to the work we do.
Organizations we’ve partnered with include:
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Advancing Chicanos/Hispanics and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Multi-cultural centers at various universities
- National Organization for the Professional Advancement of Black Chemist and Chemical Engineers (NOBCChE)
- National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Student Veterans of America
- Women in Business (WIB)
Inclusive Work Environment
SC Johnson is a place where people are family and where we celebrate the fact that our diversity makes us strong. We make inclusion and diversity a priority today and for the future through a variety of programs and initiatives around the world.
To ensure our employees feel supported and connected to each other, we’ve built the infrastructure so you’re not just meeting your colleagues but have the opportunity to connect with others through our eight Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Click below to learn more about our company initiatives and strategies for inclusion and diversity.