Associate Manager, Retail Account Management
Bangkok, ThailandCategory: Sales Job ID: 25731
Job Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management (e-Commerce)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
As the Associate Manager, Retail Account Management (e-Commerce), you will be responsible for all Sales Strategies for e-Commerce channel within assigned territories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategies to achieve targets and drive business growth within e-Commerce channel.
- Lead joint business plan session and Top to Top meeting with key account / Partner to drive business objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with key customer e.g. Pureplay, e-Retailer and Partner negotiating terms and conditions to optimize mutual business outcomes.
- Lead and coordinate negotiations including promotion and campaign planning with Pureplay platform and e-retailers to ensure objectives are aligned to brand & channel strategies.
- Provide regular & accurate business analysis report and insight update to cross functional and senior management.
- Analyze key market trends & competitive activities to anticipate opportunities & issues to facilitate next steps to tap or defend.
- Provide constructive feedback to peers and to other departments and challenge status quo where necessary.
- Lead and mentor high performing team and continuous improvement.
- Management of sales operation and merchandising team to ensure distribution, display and in-store execution of programs are properly executed.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience in e-Commerce or Digital marketing.
- Strategic thinking, Lead effectively, Communicate regularly, Problem Solving & Decision making with good follow-up are key capabilities beside analytics.
- Strong understanding in e-Commerce and Digital dynamics, market trend and channel management.
- Analytical mindset with the capability to interpret and utilize data for business insights.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills. Be able to inspire and motivate team.
- Strong Computer & Microsoft Office skills including analytics.
Benefits & Culture:
SC Johnson is committed to providing a Great Place to Work for all its employees. Along with a competitive base salary, here are just some of the benefits you receive when joining the SC Johnson Family -
- Ongoing training and development
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidized fitness sessions
- Family-owned company, with a family feel
- Be a member of a company championing a better world through sustainability and environmental protection measures
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.