Senior Analyst, QualityBình Dương, Vietnam Job ID 21248 Apply
As the Senior Analyst, Quality, you will be responsible for quality activities by following and sustaining foundation elements in safety, quality, and internal control as well as functional activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as point of contact between site and Technical Service team, Global team for all projects deployment including trial, testing, routing, and startup
- Handle all project request information from related function, regional or global
- Manage quality cost saving projects by work with procurement and quality department to initial and implement cost saving project
- Manage quality technical event related and local technical document, specification system on related function to root cause investigation actions plan development for quality technical event
- Handle supplier quality performance management related to function to quality new suppliers and audit supplier quality system to prevent incoming rejection
- Manage regulatory requirements compliance, work with Global or Regional to manage regulatory requirement compliance and work with Marketing, Sales, and local regulation consultant team to update and manage related documents
- Build Quality team capability to establish training program for quality
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Chemical or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Quality Control in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Possess good understanding on the ISO 9001, 17025
- Has experience in new product development and packaging development
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.