Financial AnalystBrantford, Canada Job ID 18173 Apply
SC Johnson is recruiting a Financial Analyst
at our Canadian Head Office in Brantford, Ontario
Are you looking for company with a positive culture that emphasizes teamwork and innovation? Are you looking to utilize and develop your technical skills in a cross-functional team? If so, SC Johnson may be the place for you!
As a Financial Analyst, you would provide financial support to an assigned portfolio including P&L management, forecasting and reporting to provide you with a sense of ownership over overall business results
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is a fifth-generation family company built on the spirit of our people. We believe people do their best work when they're treated with respect, integrity and fairness by their company and their colleagues. SC Johnson is a private, family-led organization where people come first, with programs like Profit Sharing since 1917, and comprehensive compensation packages designed to support SCJ people’s lives and families.
- Flexible benefits plan including extended health, vision, and dental coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Defined contribution pension plan
- RRSP and RSP plans with company matching
- Profit Sharing
- Johnson Employee Association (JEA)– fun events for you and your families as well as draws and prizes
- On-site fitness facility
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Use of our Company Muskoka Cottage Resort
- Shop in our Employee Store
- Work with assigned customer/business teams to drive revenue and profitability growth
- Complete all month-end analysis, reconciliations and journal entries as required to manage areas of responsibility on the P&L
- Generate key reports for various stakeholders within the organization
- Participate in the monthly S&OP process and annual budget process
- Ensure that appropriate legal, tax and accounting requirements associated with expenses are met
- Participate in annual control procedures for SCJ Canada
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
- University Degree essential requirement.
- Two years of experience in accounting/finance
- Strong fact-based problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Business degree preferred
- Preference towards a CPA designation completed (or working towards)
- Experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry
Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees.
SC Johnson & Son Inc., SC Johnson Professional, and SC Johnson Lifestyle Brands is committed to accessibility in its workplace and recruitment processes for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation in order to participate in this recruitment process, please contact Human Resources.