Customer Marketing Assistant/ Team AdministratorHungary Job ID 12896 Apply
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 130 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established a generations-long legacy of environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As Team Administrator your main responsibility will be to provide administrative and operational support to the Customer Marketing team.
You will be a core member of the team as you will provide support across a range of different areas including promotional product management, master data and helping with payment processes as well as dealing with suppliers and helping with the organization of events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating SKU codes in SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- Providing Translations as needed (ie: website, labels, etc)
- Inputting and coordinating an internal process called One List, dealing with all the promo SKU codes
- Helping with SAP BW (Business Reports)
- Updating systems and data sheets, to be sent to customers
- Helping with payment process
- Contacting suppliers as needed
- Previous experience in FMCG is preferred
- Previous administrative experience supporting a department such as Operational Marketing, Trade Marketing, Category Management, or Sales is highly beneficial
- Must be perfectly fluent in Hungarian and in English (oral and especially written)
- Some level of project management experience could be helpful
- MS Office knowledge is required
- High organization skills
- High attention to details
WHAT WE OFFER:
A collaborative and supportive team environment, a wide variety of responsibilities, open and friendly office culture and the chance to make the role your own.