Associate Manager, Supply Planning CapabilitiesChicago, Illinois Job ID 13992 Apply
This position improves and sustains supply chain success for North America. This is a high visibility position that needs to excel at leadership and execution. This individual will have responsibility for ensuring all planning systems and process are meeting the needs of the planners and business while implementing controls around these processes. He or She is expected to solve complex supply chain issues, establish best practices and provide leadership for each of the North American Business Units. This individual is critical in driving operational excellence in capacity planning and enabling data driven trade off discussions across North America.
We are looking for a smart, analytical and innovative leader who can solve problems in a scalable way to deliver growth and profitability for the organization. This position requires End to End supply chain knowledge with a keen sense of the implications planning has with cross functional partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- North American owner of planning tools (SAP; APO, ECC) and Tableau
- Drive and enhance rituals and routines to ensure planning optimization
- Develop road map for System/Tool improvement
- Execute and own the optimization plans to deliver KPIs;
- CFR – determine baseline and execute; design roadmap to continuous improvement
- OTIF – determine baseline and execute; design roadmap to continuous improvement
- Above Max Inventory – execute to target; design roadmap to continuous improvement
- Ensure successful NPD launches on inbound and outbound product; ensure risks are escalated and communicated to protect supply and optimization plans
- Compliance to Global Affiliate Trade Policy
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- University Degree and 5 years of Supply Chain experience, or an advanced degree and three years of experience OR,military experience considered in lieu of education requirement and five years of experience in Supply Chain
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Desired Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in optimizing end-to-end Supply Chains
- Experience in Demand/Supply Planning
- Ability to drive action and influence decision making at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of Sales and Operations Planning within a FMCG environment
- Ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands
- Ability to work within high-performing teams in highly collaborative environments
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ownership mentality
- Full Time
- No OT expected
- M-F Daytime
- Less than 10% travel
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.