Manager, Customer Supply Chain- Order to DeliveryChicago, Illinois Job ID 12041 Apply
Lead and facilitate the End-to-End, cross-functional OtD process. The incumbent will play primary point for coordinating activities across the Supply Chain functions with the goal of optimizing the On-Time / In-Full (OTIF) results for SC Johnson.
- Drive the daily cadence of the OtD process, including reporting, metrics review, and action logs.
- Drive accountability to the cross functional actions.
- Drive root cause analysis for key OTIF losses, ensuring the teams are implementing sustainable solutions.
- Reduce P&L exposure to penalties through prioritization of specific customers.
- Continually find ways to improve our process to drive better integration across the Supply Chain functions.
- Identify capabilities that will allow SCJ to improve our performance.
- Drive Executive level awareness and support related to E2E actions needed to improve OTIF.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Five plus years in Supply Chain related fields
- Four-year College degree.
- Supply Chain-related areas of study
- Advanced degree
- Strategic thinker and integrator
- Externally focused – with deep knowledge of our customer base
- Able to represent Supply Chain in a professional manner
- Proactive and goal/results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An assertive yet collegial and team-oriented leadership style
- Skilled in problem solving, plan development and priority setting
- Strong strategic and tactical skills and ability to employ as required
- Willingness to take a position and to persevere in the face of significant challenge
- Able to work across organizational structures
- Basic computer skills in Word, intermediate in Excel, BW, SAP and Power Point
Perform the above requirements in conformance with SHEMS Policies & Procedures for North America Product Supply.
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunityand affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at262-260-3343or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law posterfor more information.