Senior Associate, Sales AnalysisChicago, Illinois Job ID 12928 Apply
The Sales Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the East Food sales division by analyzing data into actionable insights which will have a direct impact to the SCJ business. The Sales Analyst will have significant cross functional interaction with the East sales team, customer marketing, finance, product supply and sales operations. In addition, there will be opportunities to interface with account buying staff to deliver insights which will drive business results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cumulative customer reporting across the East Division to provide a holistic perspective of insights and opportunities
• Analysis of point of sale, channel facts, consumer facts, and BDR/MRD related consumer research to improve base/promotional business
• Utilize multiple sources of data for analysis, including Nielsen data, Market Basket, BW, SAP, customer POS/Downstream Data
• Forecasting analytics and S&OP facilitation with account teams and sales management
• Project work supporting total Food organization
• Prepare and present to the customer information that adds value to the sales call
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
• Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 1+ year of sales or analyst work experience
- Some knowledge of sales tools preferred, i.e. proficiency in NITRO, BW, Vista, SAP, and a sales planning tool (Plan It)
- Ability to adapt to changing work and client demands
SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.