Sr. Analyst, Supply PlanningChicago, Illinois Job ID 19906 Apply
This role will also include high involvement and engagement in the Blitz workstream aimed at unlocking additional capacity and allowing for growth across all businesses. This work will include, but not limited to, attendance and engagement in project meetings focused on standing up new 3PM’s, collaboration with cross-region teams to ensure proper PO placements and maintenance of financial trackers.
- Manages an efficient MPS/DRP/MRP process for assigned technology(s), within respective region
- Drives results through adherence to core supply planning processes and policies
- Optimization of inventory and case fill, end to end
- Drives decisions and trade-offs to optimize the supply plan and communicates to stakeholders
- Develop constrained/feasible MPS/DRP/MRP plans over the aligned time horizon, via SAP & best practices
- Cross functional (& external) collaboration to maximize trade-offs across production, inventory, and capacity
- Master data ownership and compliance
- Escalate supply/inventory risk to the Supply Interface Manager and identify options to drive resolution
- Measure, analyze, and communicate key process metrics
- Monthly inputs/capacity planning in support of Step 3 process
- Monthly root cause analysis of KPI’s for their category/cluster – and identify/drive corrective actions
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- University Degree and 2-4 years of relevant work experience or an advanced degree with 1-3 years relevant work experience, OR military experience considered in lieu of education requirement
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 2 years of experience in Supply Chain (internships included)
- SAP experience/knowledge (planning related module); minimum 1 year
- Experience in the CPG industry and/or knowledge of
- APICS certification, e.g., CSCP, CPIM, CLTD
- High level proficiency with PC-based applications (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access)
- Demonstrated results working in a team-based, cross functional environment
- Proven organizational skills and ability to perform under pressure and manage priorities w/competing demands
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement proficiency, e.g., root cause understanding, lean methodology, etc.
- Ability to work on a high-performing team in collaborative environment
- Quantitative/qualitative analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPI’s
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.