Sales Analyst (Kroger)Cincinnati, Ohio Job ID 21632 Apply
The Sales Analyst will play an integral role in the success of the Kroger sales team by analyzing data into actionable insights which will have a direct impact to the SCJ business. The Sales Analyst will have significant cross functional interaction with the Kroger sales team, customer marketing, finance, product supply and sales operations. In addition, there will be opportunities to interface with account buying staff to deliver insights which will drive business results and assist in projects that will drive the Total Food business sector of SCJ.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the eCommerce and Shoe Care business
- Responsible for ensuring Retail Priorities are completed across all SCJ businesses utilizing the partnership with Advantage Retail
- Analysis of point of sale, channel facts, consumer facts and related consumer research to improve base/promotional business for both Kroger and Total Food accounts
- Utilize multiple sources of data for analysis, including IRI data, 84.51, Market 6, Market Basket, BW, SAP, customer Point of Sale/Downstream Data
- Forecasting analytics and S&OP facilitation with account teams and sales management
- Prepare and present to the customer information that adds value to the sales call
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
1 year of sales or analyst work experience
- Some knowledge of sales tools preferred, i.e. proficiency in IRI
- Ability to adapt to changing work and client demands
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.