Senior Analyst, Demand PlanningErkrath, Germany Job ID 15719 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunity for a Senior Analyst, Demand Planning in Erkrath, Germany.
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Reporting to the Associate Manager Demand Planning, the Senior Analyst Demand Planning will be responsible for the development of a demand forecast. The DP Team oversees the entire Central Group countries. This position will be assigned to specific countries within that group.
The SC Johnson office in Germany is situated in the picturesque town of Erkrath, directly east of Düsserdolf. We are a multicultural team with diverse backgrounds. In and around our office you will hear, to name a few; English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Greek, and, of course, German! We also regularly come together and celebrate our diversity and team achievements. You will join a Great Place to Work, and you will have the opportunity to attend the numerous fun activities and charity events organized by our GPTW team. #gofurtherwithourfamily
• Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best forecast possible using established processes
• Collect and analyze past/future demand inputs (such as distribution gains/losses, new/discontinued products and promotion plans) from sales and marketing and assessing their impact on demand
• Ensuring demand forecast is shared in level of detail and timing by internal stakeholders and supply chain partners
• Work with various cross-functional partners on projects such as new product launches, discontinuations and transitions to evaluate assumptions
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years of Supply Chain or Business experience
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated results and working in a team-based, cross functional environment, preferably experience with the standard S&OP processes
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience in demand planning and simulation systems or tools
• Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience using PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access)
• Ability to work within high-performing virtual teams in highly collaborative environments
• Experience working in the CPG industry
• Preferably with experience in SAP, in particular APO
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™