Credit & Collections AnalystFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 13131 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for a Credit and Collections Analyst supporting African countries (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst - AR/Credit & Collections – UK
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, this role this role sits within the Customer Financials (CFS) team and assumes responsibility of managing the credit risk for a portfolio of customer accounts, to ensure the company achieves its Key performance indicators i.e. DSO & cash collection targets. It requires a strong ability to make credit decisions within the DOA framework, to work independently as well as collaboratively cross functionally, to proactively chase Receivable items, to take ownership of customer’s credit issues and escalate when necessary.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about collecting and reducing DSO, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Follow procedures for accurate and timely credit collection
- Maintain a reconciled ledger, by timely matching of Payments and credit notes
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external customers
- Investigate and resolve disputed invoices
- Follow established Delegation of Authority (DOA) matrix and guidelines
- Analyse and make recommendations on Credit Limits and order releasing
- Minimise the risk of bad and doubtful debts through credit management best practices
- Manage insolvency resolution in conjunction with SSC and local Country management
- Provide timely and accurate Credit reporting to relevant audience
- Ensure customers account reconciliation are completed and accurate
- Manage incoming documentation
- Take active part in cross functional problem-solving sessions
- Comply with Sarbanes & Oxley (SOX) requirements for Accounts Receivable processes
- Provide documentation and support for internal and external audits
- Take active part in process improvements through Lean methodology approach
- Perform Ad Hoc Accounts Receivable activities
- Cover for other AR activities as required
- Fluent in English and ideally another EMEA language, both written and spoken.
- Strong experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in an accounting environment or accounts receivable, ideally within a FMCG business
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- SAP experience preferable
- Process improvement orientated
- Microsoft Office tools such as Excel- Vlook ups and Pivots.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Proactivity and Personal Ownership
- Demonstrate adaptability & flexibility in fast paced changing environment
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.