eCommerce Account Management, Senior AssociateFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 17568 Apply
The eCommerce Digital Shelf and Media Optimization role will play an integral part in the success of SCJ’s eCommerce business across two major categories: Optimizing our Digital Shelf and IQ as well as Optimizing Media Investment.
The successful candidate will own the 5 key components towards ensuring a great digital shelf (Assortment, Taxonomy, Content, Search, Rating & Reviews), and manage all related third-party company interactions, as well as lead the creation & delivery to improve SCJ’s digital shelf.
He/she will actively seek out opportunities to develop eCommerce sales growth within our UK customer portfolio by working closely with our agency partners in evaluating our conversion media across the UK retail space as well as working very closely with the UK Head of eCommerce to co-create these plans.
Finally, he/she will develop and build the wider capability of the sales and marketing organization working with the regional & local teams to develop and execute resources and materials that enable the organization to better identify and execute on eCommerce opportunities.
In this role, he/she will report to the UK eCommerce Lead and have significant cross functional interaction at regional and local level across all functions.
The successful candidate needs to have a good understanding of the unique requirements that come with UK eCommerce to improve digital shelf performance and help accelerate sales growth across the UK market in line with our Strat25 ambition of driving accelerated profitable growth.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of content creation & management processes, as well as actively looking to both improve and streamline content readiness processes across the UK region
- Improve SCJ product presence on UK retailers’ websites. This includes enhancements to both Organic & Paid SEO, and Product Detail Pages, as well as lead the UK Ratings & Reviews programs across Pure Play and Brick & Click.
- Work closely with local & regional eCommerce, Sales & Marketing teams to identify best practice and process to manage & optimize the digital shelf.
- Work closely with UK cross functional teams, including sales and marketing to identify eCommerce growth opportunities through optimizations in Conversion media strategies with agencies such as Dunnhumby, GiG, Nectar as well as our eCommerce Agency (OMD).
- Inspire local organization to accelerate investment into eCommerce, and be a eCommerce change agent.
- Collaborate with the regional eCommerce team to build and deliver a capability/training toolkit.
- Develop a robust content calendar with clear program scopes, including dates for tracking the scheduling, publishing, and distribution of content.
- Act as local Superuser on Digital Shelf technologies; driving best in class integration, adoption, execution, capabilities; to enable the UK to focus on where improvements are needed.
- Use internal and external resources and research (CIBA, Edge, OMG, Flywheel) to keep a pulse on key industry trends and apply insights from cross-functional partners to continuously evolve our strategic decision making.
- Manage regional relationship with 3rd party agencies embracing the omnicommerce media approach: Molecular, Flywheel, Adimo, OMG (Scope of work, standardized measurement and reporting, way of working governance/optimization).
- Help drive awareness and educate the organization on digital winning tactics, and add a culture of collaboration as we continue our journey on digital transformation.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- 3+ Years of experience in eCommerce, preferably across the Major Mults such as Tesco, ASDA, Sainsbury’s and/or Amazon, Ocado, Boots, Superdrug
- Pushes the organization to constantly improve, shows opportunities & stimulates out-of-the-box thinking
- Entrepreneurial, autonomous, open to collaboration.
- To the point, practical, results-driven
- Ability to drive strategy & change while implementing, analyzing, and reporting on numerous concurrent projects.
- Ability to navigate well in ambiguity.
- Superior analytical skills and experience applying data to make decisions & implement a change mindset
- Project management experience with demonstrated ability to prioritize work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages are a plus)
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.