Junior .Net developer - Snr AssociateFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 18741 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities for a Junior .Net developer - Snr Associate (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Snr Associate, Project Management Systems - UK
The primary purpose of the position is to provide Automation & Analytics solutions to Functional areas in SCJ, eliminating non-value added manual work and generating a data driven mindset.
The role will work closely with Functional teams, OPEX Leads and BPT identifying current and future needs and leverage existing databases to implement innovative solutions.
Background: The Shared Service Centre is looking forward to generating new strategic capabilities to support SCJ Business. Automation & Analytics were detected as key areas where the SSC can add value to increase efficiency and effectiveness in SCJ.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about process improvement using automation tools, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include (when we're back in the office) free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station (with direct services to London Waterloo) and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Deliver and improve Automation trainings
- Develop Automation team capabilities (Automation Champions, Navigators & Associates)
- Coordinate automation team and ensure Initiative prioritization
- Develop automation initiatives
- Research and adopt market best practices
- Support automation stream and governance
- Participate in Analytics strategy and governance design
- Understand Functional priorities and detect gaps on available information
- Close the gap between Functional Team needs and info available
- Design and create data reports
- Leverage Analytics tools and insights to drive value and problem solve
Required Skills / Experience
- C# (required)
- SQL (required)
- .NET Framework (desirable)
- Azure DevOps (desirable)
- WPF (desirable)
- Experience in Data analytics / Tableau (desirable)
- SAP (desirable)
- Structured thinking – Able to organize and categorize problems/ideas to provide clarity over the full picture.
- Lean skills – Continuous improvement mindset and experience in leading Continuous improvement initiatives
- Strong Analytical skills – Ability to analyse and creatively solve problems (DMAIC)
- Business Acumen - Demonstrable ability to understand the different end to end processes that underpin the business.
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.