National Account ManagerFrimley, United Kingdom; Leeds, United Kingdom Job ID 23168 Apply
National Account Manager
• Location: Frimley, Surrey
• Function: Sales
About the role
Reporting into a Sales Manager, this role will be accountable for all aspects of the commercial relationship for a large account within the Major Multiples group. Your initiative, speed and management skills will be crucial in providing guidance across the immediate team and the wider commercial team.
This position can be based in our satellite office in Leeds or from our Head Office in Frimley, Surrey and will require travel to the Customer and/or Head Office.
About the Team/Department
Part of a broader commercial sales team that support the various retailers we work with from the Top Grocers to the Discounters and Distributors. You’ll also be working cross functionally with the customer marketing, category and finance teams
- To deliver required account revenue targets in line with Strategic Roles;
- Achieve distribution objectives for core and new products in line with agreed targets,
- Implement pricing objectives in line with Corporate Plan,
- Plan and execute the annual promotional plan.
- Pricing objectives in line with corporate plan
- Build, implement & monitor the Joint Business Plans for assigned areas
- Develop, present, sell and implement category/brand sales plans, deals, and promotions to meet corporate sales, distribution and merchandising objectives.
- Analyse marketplace and customer trends and take appropriate actions to address potential problems and/or exploit new business opportunities.
- Establish strong working customer management skills, developing excellent customer relationships with key contacts in customers (i.e. Buying, Marketing, Logistics and Merchandising etc.)
Experience you’ll bring:
- Extensive exposure to account management with top retailer experience in the UK.
- Strong financial management skills and P&L management, position requires extensive deal and promotional evaluation and management.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience at all levels as well as the ability to develop and execute fact-based business plans and arguments
Behaviors you’ll need:
- A desire to ‘challenge positively’ think big and take a proactive approach to the customer and the capacity to course correct the customer/channel plan as appropriate, in a timely manner, in order to exceed SCJ and customer targets.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
- Profit Share, Sales Incentive, Car Allowance
- Flexible starting and finishing times + 4.5 day working week
- Pension, Life cover & Health Insurance
- Shuttle bus service from local train stations, EV Charging Points and Cycle to work Scheme
- Free onsite Gym + free classes
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK