National Account ManagerFrimley, United Kingdom; Leeds, United Kingdom Job ID 23507 Apply
National Account Manager
• Location: Frimley, Surrey or Leeds
• Function: Sales
About the Role:
Reporting into the Sales Manager, this NAM role will be accountable for all aspects of the commercial relationship with one of our largest customers (retailer). Your initiative, speed and team management skills will be crucial in providing guidance across the immediate team and the wider commercial team.
This position can be based in our office in Leeds or from our Head Office in Frimley, Surrey and will require travel to the Customer and/or Head Office.
- To achieve account required £ revenue targets in line with Strategic Roles;
- Achieve distribution objectives for core and new products in line with agreed targets,
- Implement pricing objectives in line with Corporate Plan,
- Plan and execute the annual promotional plan.
- Pricing objectives in line with corporate plan
- Build, implement & monitor the Joint Business Plans for assigned areas
- Develop, present, sell and implement category/brand sales plans, deals, and promotions to meet corporate sales, distribution, and merchandising objectives.
- Analyse marketplace and customer trends and take appropriate actions to address potential problems and/or exploit new business opportunities.
- Establish strong working customer management skills, developing excellent customer relationships with key contacts in customers (i.e. Buying, Marketing, Logistics and Merchandising etc.)
- Work closely with the Brand Teams and Category Teams to ensure a good understanding of the Accounts, Category, the Consumer, the Shopper and the Market dynamics.
Experience you’ll bring
- Extensive exposure to account management with top retailer experience in the UK.
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with strong stakeholder management experience at all levels as well as the ability to develop and execute fact-based business plans and arguments
- Strong financial management skills and P&L management, position requires extensive deal and promotional evaluation and management.
- A desire to ‘challenge positively’ – think big and take a proactive approach to the customer and the capacity to course correct the customer/channel plan as appropriate, in a timely manner, in order to exceed SCJ and customer targets.
- Graduate calibre or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay & benefits incl Sales bonus, car allowance
- Flexible starting and finishing times + 4.5 day working week
- Pension, Life cover & Health Insurance
- Shuttle bus service from local train stations + EV Charging Points, Cycle to work Scheme
- Free onsite Gym + free classes
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®, Duck®, Mr. Muscle®, Raid®, Glade®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.