Rebates, Promotions and Discounts Analyst – Greek SpeakerFrimley, United Kingdom Job ID 610 Apply
SC Johnson has opportunities forRebates, Promotions and Discounts Analyst – Greek Speaker (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson isAnalyst - AR/Credit & Collections – Resolutions - Greek Speaker – UK
ABOUT SC JOHNSON
SC Johnson (SCJ) is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. The company has operations in more than 70 countries and sells products in virtually every country around the world. Its product portfolio includes global brands such as Pledge®, Duck®,Mr.Muscle®, Windex®, Scrubbing Bubbles®, Glade®, Raid®, OFF!®, Baygon® and Ziploc®.
The company has been making great products for more than 125 years and the same family that started the company still owns and runs it today. For over a century, spanning five generations, the Johnson family has demanded the best for families everywhere. We currently employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. At the same time, we’ve established agenerations-long legacyof environmental responsibility, community leadership and providing great places to work. We do this because we want to do what’s right for our business today, and also what’s right for people and the planet tomorrow.
As part of the EMEA Shared Service Centre, this role is within the Customer Financials (CFS) Resolutions team. You will be responsible for managing the credit risk and resolutions for a portfolio of customer accounts on behalf of EMEA subisidiaries. You will need to have a strong ability to make credit decisions within the DOA framework, to work independently, to proactively chase Receivable items, to raise and deal with customer’s credit issues, and resolve queries through escalation to the Team Leader and Manager. As you’re mainly managing the Greek customers and working with the local Greek SCJ business you would need to be fluent in Greek.
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organisation and are passionate about maintaining service excellence, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, a 9-hole golf course, tennis courts, subsidised canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- Develop, maintain and improve relationships with internal and external customers
- Analysis, decisions and recommendations of customers credit related matters
- Minimise the risk of bad and doubtful debts through credit management best practices
- Manage insolvency resolution in conjunction with SSC and local Country management
- Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
- Manage the creation of Non-Discretionary LTA (Long Term Agreements) and Discretionary Customer agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
- Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
- Conduct thorough investigation of disputed claims / deductions with local Logistics Service Provider, local Country Sales and with customer where necessary.
- Ensure pricing consistency for all credits.
- Timely escalation and resolution of disputes
- Fluent in English and Greek both written and verbal
- Good experience working in a credit control/finance function
- Strong experience in credit analysis
- Intermediate level Word and Excel and strong numerical skills are essential. Proficiency in SAP or similar ERP system would be extremely desirable
- Process improvement mindset and demonstrate adaptability
You need to be legally eligible to work in country of application.