Sr Analyst, Financial Planning & AnalysisGurgaon, India Job ID 14170 Apply
The purpose of the role is to support India and Japan Supply Chain teams within the cluster, providing financial analysis and leadership to deliver logistics costs margin improvement year-on-year, identify savings opportunities and develop plans to deliver them, as well as partnering with regional Supply Planning & Management to improve inventory turns and deliver Budget. The position also plays an important role in driving financial acumen within the Cluster Supply Chain organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute & govern globally deployed logistic costs, reporting and analytics, providing periodic commentary and root cause analysis as required
- Ensuring all costs are appropriately recorded and allocated to the business as per globally approved methodology Working with India & Japan Logistics Leadership team,.
- Develop action plans to address major root cause negative variances and build a sustainable cost savings program.
- Provide monthly inventory reporting with insights to Supply Chain to course correct where needed Drive winning results for critical business, Global Supply Chain and Finance initiatives.
- Provide RFP (Request for Proposal) and negotiation strategy support including participation in negotiations as necessary delivering optimal costs and terms (i.e. freight bids, distribution center lease, fork truck lease vs buy etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis to supply chain Collaborate within the Asia Supply Chain Finance team, sharing best practices and reapplying those from other Clusters
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Graduate of any business course, preferably Accountancy
- Preferably Chartered Accountant (CA)
- At least 3 years work experience in Finance with demonstrated increasing responsibilities
- Experience in Product Supply Finance is an asset
- Has demonstrated experience in effective partnering with the business.
- Full time.
- Standard Working hours.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com