Director, Human Resources (MENAPT Region)Turkey Job ID 17283 Apply
The Director, HR Business Partner, will provide human resource leadership within the Middle East North Africa, Pakistan & Turkey (MENAPT) Cluster and over multiple functions, to drive the talent agenda and to create an engaging and enabling environment that attracts, retains and energizes talent. In addition, the HRBP will ensure that the organization has the talent and the organizational design to deliver the business strategy for long-term, sustainable growth. The HRBP collaborates with the HR Centers of Excellence, HR Operations as well as other HR business partners to develop and execute programs/policies that maximize the organization's effectiveness toward achieving its mission and other stated business goals. The incumbent will be expected to establish trusted relationships with executive leaders by truly understanding the business and aligning human resources programs to achieve business objectives.
The Director, HR Business Partner directs a human resources team comprised Field HR, to develop and execute best practices to promote employee engagement and development and to enable a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth.
SC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Pledge®,Duck®, Mr. Muscle®,Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads key human capital and workforce planning initiatives that support the business unit objectives and enabling functions
- Partners with all CoEs and HR Leadership to direct and implement HR programs designed to deliver effective HR solutions aligned to business strategies
- Ensures calibration meetings at the business unit senior leadership level are conducted in a fair and consistent manner
- Drives global consistency of HR initiatives and programs within the respective business unit and serve as the final escalation point
- Leads succession and workforce plans for respective business units/functions
- Directs global talent management programs for assigned business groups utilizing corporate talent tools and resources to ensure appropriate talent pipeline is in place (PMP, MS&D, etc)
- Identifies and articulates diverse and sometimes conflicting business requirements and challenges, and translate them into executable HR initiatives
- Manages and develop direct reports through robust performance discussions, coaching and individual development plans, ensuring appropriate oversight at all site locations
- Coaches and directs other HR Business Partners and / or business leaders in the implementation of optimal organization structures at all levels of the business, HR strategies and programs within the country and/or function
- Serves as a change champion by developing and implementing a structured approach to change initiatives that will enable organizational transitions
- Aligns with COEs to identify new opportunities for improved workforce performance
- Provides guidance on the Labor Relations Strategy to support business strategy, at times directly supporting labor negotiations
- Ensures Total Rewards policies and practices align to COE philosophy, principles etc. given highly complex regional/business unit needs
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years of related HR experience, including multiple years of people management experience ideally within an FMCG or large multinational company.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Turkish (with Arabic preferable). Ability to communicate and interact with senior level managers and executives.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated understanding of business strategy across all areas of organization. Ability to build deep and influential business partnerships throughout the organization by demonstrating an understanding of business fundamentals and decision-making processes
- Ability to confidently facilitate conversations between people with significantly differing views and backgrounds and to modify own behaviors and approaches to address diverse needs and audiences
- Demonstrated success working in a global, highly complex organization across functions, regions, cultures, and levels
- Demonstrated success in people management and development
- HR Information Systems experience preferred, Workday a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Able and willing to regularly travel regionally and, occasionally, globally
Together, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every SCJ team member. Come join us and make an impact through iconic global brands. GO FURTHER WITH OUR FAMILY™
You need to be legally eligible to work in the country of application.