Production Supervisor (Pulogadung)
Jakarta, IndonesiaCategory: Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Research and Development, Supply Chain Job ID: 25455
This role will be responsible to ensure all production lines are running properly and meet the SC Johnson (SCJ) business priorities and strategies that includes global Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) leadership with lean transformation. You are required to ensure all process related production area are well operate and under control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Manufacturing team, Production team and Assistant Technician, Quality to ensure that all administration process related with PO (Production Order) and material movement are running properly and to implement Statistical Process Control system to control the stability of production lines to produce products that meet quality requirement.
- Ensure all production targets can be achieved effectively according to SCJ standard Quality, SHE regulations, and ISO system, monitor and control daily production operation in compliance with Standard Works instruction to achieve production targets reflected in OEE measurement
- Prepare weekly production man power planning based on matrix job competency and Weekly Program by Planner and ensure that all necessary records and reports are timely available according to the updated procedures/instructions (e.g. Daily OEE, Performance Board, Line utilization)
- Controlling all SAP transactions done properly relating to the requirements of production orders, working with Production Coordinator, to ensure that all necessary procedure/instruction e.g. MI and IPC sheet are in place and well trained to all related employee
- To eliminate wastes by ensuring all resources (man, machine, material, utilities) are used effectively for running production lines, promote a safe working behavior by organizing 5S, Autonomous Maintenance, Problem Solving, Performance Board and Shift Huddle Meeting in his shift are well implementLead, define and facilitate Problem Solving and ensuring follow-up corrective or improvement actions completed as per targeted time, develop and motivate the production team in association with their area of works to become high performing and competent employees and showing high discipline behavior
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
Bachelor’s in any related field
Minimum 3 years of experience as a supervisor or a senior supervisor
Experience in Manufacturing related fields would be an added advantage
Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.