Associate Manager, Marketing CommercializationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job ID 22907 Apply
As an Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization, you will be responsible for the short to midterm marketing commercialization strategy for assigned brands. You will manage activities include of oversee commercialization of product development, provide inputs in pricing strategy, manage media planning as well as monitor sales and market shares for assigned brands.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with sales and customer marketing team in analyzing and providing inputs on domestic/regional market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the assigned brand
- Ensure timely execution excellence in planned activities as agreed to achieve overall assign business targets and adapt plans to improve the sales and market share performance
- Work with respective media agencies to drive implementation of media strategy effectively and appropriately for the target audience
- Independently manage global projects to be execute domestic, regionally
- Deliver the profit, market share, margin and revenue objectives for the assigned brands and countries
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years of brand management experience within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Required travel to markets in the regions when necessary
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.