Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis (Manufacturing) - APACKuala Lumpur, Malaysia Job ID 23181 Apply
As the Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, you are responsible for providing overall financial leadership to the Asia-Pacific (APAC) Manufacturing and Engineering team. You have the responsibility for overseeing the APAC manufacturing expenses and capital spend. You will bring a broad business perspective, analytical capacity, and ability to work cross-functionally to achieve business priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key business partner with members of the Regional Manufacturing & Engineering team and has oversight responsibilities for delivering budgeted functional and manufacturing expense.
- Provide analytical support and leadership on various regional projects such as Lean Manufacturing, sourcing analysis, capacity planning, crew utilization, capital investments, staffing analysis, etc.
- Manage expenses including developing and tracking progress against budgets, recommending actions to meet budget, and identifying opportunities to make optimal use of plant resources
- Assist in authoring large capital Miscellaneous Expense Allowance (MEA) projects including facility upgrades and capacity expansions
- Provide monthly profit & loss (P&L) projections including absorption, functional expenses, material variances, and efficiency variances linked to the sales & operations planning (S&OP) process, highlight risks & opportunities with regards to future the plants performances
- Manage fixed assets and capital funds including reviewing business cases for capital spending and facilitating capital planning meetings
- Provide timely, relevant, consistent, and actionable reporting of key performance measures across the region
- Be a champion for Internal Controls, to ensure best-in-class Internal Controls are in operation at the sites, drive to continuously improve the Internal Control environment
- Implement process improvements based on recommendations made by Global Internal Audit
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Finance/Accounting, Master of Business Administration (MBA) or related fields
- 10 to 12 years’ experience in Finance include of Financial Planning & Analysis experience, with at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in Manufacturing Finance
- People management experience and strong business partnering skills with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Project management ability and familiarity with BPC and SAP are desired
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.