Senior Analyst, Accounting & Accounts PayableMalaysia Job ID 16356 Apply
As the Senior Analyst, Accounting & Accounts Payable, you will be responsible to manage the accounting activities, including ensuring adherence to financial policies (internal and external), statutory / tax requirements, leading month-end closing process and coordination with the Shared Service Centre (SSC) for Treasury, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and General Ledger transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring accuracy of Profit & Loss (P&L) and Balance Sheet
- Preparation and submission of statutory requirement and / or key point of contact with outsourced statutory agency in the cluster members
- Coordination internal and external audits as well as Strategic Operational Accounting Resources (SOAR) testing
- Provide finance support for administrative functions in the cluster including functionals, payments processing and non-inventory purchase orders
- Implement / execute global insurance and tax strategies
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, or business-related field
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting, fixed assets & accounts payable management
- Experience in using SAP software
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com