Associate Manager, Finance/ Accountant (CA)Lahore, Pakistan Job ID 11993 Apply
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Associate Manager, Finance/ Accountant (CA) you will partnership with the commercial leadership team and will have responsibility for Control and Compliance which includes developing and Implementing policies & procedures.
You will review and approve account reconciliations prepared by the finance team in addition to preparing yearly budget and providing monthly updates via S&OP cycle.
The role is responsible for leading the month-end closing process and ensuring accurate and timely submission to the business Cluster.
Further responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing ad hoc analysis and reports requested by the Cluster and region
- Interacting with Income Tax & Sales tax Department, SECP and responding to the queries raised by the authorities and managing external tax audits.
- Review reconciliation for external auditors matching sales as per tax returns and as per financial statements.
- Lead finance team (of 2) in Karachi remotely (via travels as needed)
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
This is a key role in the Pakistan organization and we’re looking for a self-starter with strong leadership and management skills. The role involves working closely with a wide variety of stakeholders from different backgrounds and cultures so excellent communication skills is a must.
In addition to these further essential requirements include:
- CA or CA finalist - Qualified
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Result Driven.
- People Leadership and Team building skills
- Values others, and cultures
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ideally from FMCG background
- Should be well versed with Legal laws, Taxation and company sectorial compliances.
In addition to a competitive package, we offer a flexible and autonomous yet collaborative culture, and excellent opportunity for career development and progression.