Project Manager - Commercialisation
Lane Cove, AustraliaCategory: Research and Development, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain Job ID: 25795
About the Role:
The Project Manager - Commercialisation is a critical member of the ANZ and regional team, responsible for End-to-End (E2E) engagement, management and delivery of commercialisation projects. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love leading new breakthroughs, and have a history of driving growth, this opportunity with SC Johnson may be perfect fit for you.
You will guide the team through the NPD Process, ensuring deliverables, success criteria, timing, ensuring risk/mitigation profile is clear and executed.
You will have accountability for identification of process or principal deviations, initiating trade-off and escalation discussions, and leveraging the visual performance management process to maintain project progress to goals.
You will drive project delivery from idea to commercialization to deliver business commitments.
Within SC Johnson and the wider business, this role is known and graded as Associate Manager, Project Management Commercialisation.
- Develop and lead project scoping to ensure a winning proposition is clearly defined delivering all business objectives including cost, timing and future growth strategy
- Develop and manage detailed regional risk identification / mitigation plans
- Influence stakeholders, with particular attention to Supply Chain subject matter experts, to drive project progress with strict timelines and highly visible deliverables
- Pivot between working on the front-end of a project operating in ambiguity to delivering in the execution phase.
Must Have Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
- 5 years technical Project Management experience in development and commercialisation of consumer product goods
- Be highly skilled in negotiations and managing complex project and situations
- Experience leading and holding to account, multiple stakeholders in numerous regions
- Clear and concise communication skills with an eye for detail
- Candidates must be vaccinated against Covid-19
Skills and behaviours you will bring
- Proven track record in new product launches, managing manufacturing partners outside the organization and financial analysis
- Ability to create and utilize development methods and tools, to solve technical problems and deliver claims
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a clear focus on high quality and timely delivery of objectives
- Natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance and is reliable, tolerant, determined, and empathic communicator.
- Demonstrates high degree of initiative with excellent project management skills
What You’ll Get in Return:
SC Johnson’s committed to providing a Great Place to Work for all its employees. Along with a competitive base salary, here are just some of the benefits you receive when joining the SC Johnson Family -
- Additional superannuation for permanent employees
- Additional day of leave to support community partnerships through our Give2Crew
- Ongoing training and development
- Beautiful office location in Lane Cove
- Free onsite parking, gym, tennis court, full kitchen with breakfast supplies; all set on stunning national park acreage
- Subsidised fitness sessions, relaxation room with massage chair and EAP program
- Hugely discounted staff products
- Shindig Committee that put on regular events, lunches, parties, fun days
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Family-owned company, with a family feel
- Be a member of a company championing a better world through sustainability and environmental protection measures
Please apply now or contact Peta Groundwater (02 9428 9135) to talk through this exciting new position.
Please no agency solicitation.
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Sign up for Job Alerts.
Don't see what
you're looking for?
Click here to share your information with SCJ's Recruiters.